The Photography Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Back!!! cheesy

Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.

Go down 
+2
Jess
Chelseaッ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelseaッ

PP : 559

Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm

have you ever had a comment, suggestion, complaint etc, and not wanted me to know its from you?
whether its about me, another member, something on the site, or ANYTHING click HERE and i will try to fix it up! Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 925428

How do people become an admin? It sounds so COOOL!!

like what kind of things do they do?

to become an admin, either your job must require your an admin or i hand pick you..

they do thinks such as banning people, making changes, updating the front page, etc.

hey. i think that there should be words at the top like, to tell you home, profile, and that stuff. and I would like to see a photography lesson class in the pp shop

words at the top :: umm, maybe, but probably not, im not really sure yet Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 899166 just because the words have background colours and because the colours on the site right now are not from a template it wont match up.

classes :: that was originally an idea, but picking teachers etc was kinda hard and we like to help each other anyways so i dont see why you should have to "pay"

Hi chelsea.
Your great Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 925428

aww, thanks <3

I dont see how some people can get all of the jobs and attention from you when some have been in every club and been around longer. Especially how some of those people are attention grabbing creators of issues which obviously showed when the clubs were closed... but have they changed for the better?

im really sorry you feel this way, im not sure who you are obviously so i cant give an exact answer about why your feeling "invisible" or w/e but im guessing, maybe you dont come in the chat box?? that could be why you arnt getting as much attention.. but you shouldnt feel that way.. if you pm me i might be able to help you,,

as for causing issues, im not sure if people have changed or not, but if anyone starts anything they will lose their job etc,

I said this already.
But I must remind you.
Without you there is no PC.
You. Are. Great.

Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 925428

oh thank you <3 im glad you like the club Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 925428

i dont like that people post the PC link on flickr. someone could come on here and pretend to be a little girl then just be an old perv......i know they canrt see the chat but they CAN see out pics on the contests section and stuff....
i really dont like it...at least now we know everyone....please tell people not to post their links.

the club is also on google, my profile and i think a few other peoples profiles.. and personally i think the more the merrier.. wouldnt it be cool if the club got big and awesome !! cheesy oh, and you dont know everyone on here and most of the pics and stuff we post are also on flickr.. and ummm, yeah ahaha,, i dont really know what to say...

um certain people keep on putting the link to the club on there flickr and i really dont like that because then some perv could just come on pretend to be some young girl but be some old guy and look at our pics and stuff and be in our buisnes!! its just not very safe and i would like it to stop!!

please see above answer ^^

thanks Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 925428

ummm..

well,

there is a song on the mp3, that is really not one I wouuld EVER like to hear,

it is inapropriate,

it is called patron tequilla(sp?)

all it is about is getting drunk,

and I don't think it is a one any of us should be listening to. (no offense to who ever chose)

so yeah,

okay, im sorry about that, ill go remove it and who ever bought it will be refunded, thanks for bringing this to my attention! ! cheesy

Last edited by Chelseaッ on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinkerbella94/
Jess

PP : 154

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 am

very cool idea!!
Back to top Go down
Noel

PP : 187

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:32 pm

yah i like this idea!! and now we dont have to start fights in the chat because people dont like certain things!! aha!
Back to top Go down
Chelseaッ

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 pm

all suggestion, comments , w/e are now posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:23 pm

cool glad you posted them
Back to top Go down
Chelseaッ

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:24 pm

aha, yeah ,
Back to top Go down
Bekka

Bekka

PP : 260

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm

haha i like the ones that say "you're great"

lol that was funny

great idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29457724@N03/
Mandi

Mandi

PP : 216

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Chelseaッ

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 pm

more posted ! Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 925428..

please feel free to post you thoughts on the suggestions/my answers either or in the box, or pm me or w/e aha Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. 899166
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy306

Fuzzy306

PP : 11

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 pm

sweet thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.   Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymous Comments, Questions, Complaints, Suggestions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Photography Club! :: WELCOME :) :: Suggestions..-
Jump to: