The Photography Club!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome Back!!! cheesy

How To Vote On Polls!! :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chelseaッ

PP : 559

How To Vote On Polls!! :) Empty
PostSubject: How To Vote On Polls!! :)   How To Vote On Polls!! :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:49 pm

okay, so polls will now take place on this website! How To Vote On Polls!! :) 925428

so when the thread is posted in polls area of the forum, look at all of the pictures.

in your post, award 3 points to the picture number you think should be in first place, 2 points to your second place choice and 1 to your third place choice!

RULES

- there is no poll so i can see who you voted for --- no voting for yourself or you will be disqualified -- NO QUESTIONS ASKED

- if you enter a contest, you MUST vote, or you will be disqualified

-mini contest polls will stay up for 24 hours and real contests will stay up for a week.

- the total number of points a picture receives is the PP number the picture will get

- you may NOT bribe people to vote for you, vote only for your friends or get mad at people or not voting for you. [please pm me if someone does this -- there WILL be consequences!!]

** I REALLY HOPE THIS WORKS OUT BECAUSE IN MY OPINION THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO DO POLLS NOW!!!

Last edited by Chelseaッ on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinkerbella94/

How To Vote On Polls!! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Photography Club! :: Contests!! :: Polls..-
Jump to: